Index du Forum

Connexion

Pimsleur_-__All_Languages$@12/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le recrutement -> Rejoindre nos rangs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gladwraull
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pimsleur_-__All_Languages$@12/05/2016 Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Here > bit.ly/1ZHkZEK

Here > bit.ly/1ZHkZEK

Here > bit.ly/1ZHkZEK

Here > bit.ly/1ZHkZEK

Here > bit.ly/1ZHkZEK

Language,,,Programs,,,About,,,Us,,,Find,,,Language,,,by,,,Country,,,Request,,,a,,,New,,,Language,,,Anti-Piracy,,,Policy,,,Join,,,Newsletter,,,Marketing,,,Opportunities,,,Affiliate,,,Program,,,Business,,,to,,,Business,,,Education,,,and,,,Library,,,Government,,,&,,,Military,,,Media,,,Information,,,Get,,,Help,,,Order,,,Status,,,/,,,My,,,Account,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Digital,,,Download,,,Tips,,,FAQ,,,Shipping,,,Options,,,Payment,,,Options,,,Return,,,Policies,,,Unsubscribe,,,About,,,This,,,Site,,,Site,,,Map,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Related,,,Sites,,,Pimsleur,,,on,,,Facebook,,,Pimsleur,,,on,,,Twitter,,,Pimsleur,,,on,,,Google+,,,Pimsleur,,,Speaks,,,Blog,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,Audio,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,Language,,,Programs,,,About,,,Us,,,Find,,,Language,,,by,,,Country,,,Request,,,a,,,New,,,Language,,,Anti-Piracy,,,Policy,,,Join,,,Newsletter,,,Marketing,,,Opportunities,,,Affiliate,,,Program,,,Business,,,to,,,Business,,,Education,,,and,,,Library,,,Government,,,&,,,Military,,,Media,,,Information,,,About,,,This,,,Site,,,Site,,,Map,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Get,,,Help,,,Order,,,Status,,,/,,,My,,,Account,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Digital,,,Download,,,Tips,,,FAQ,,,Shipping,,,Options,,,Payment,,,Options,,,Return,,,Policies,,,Unsubscribe,,,SimonandSchuster,,,Home,,,Authors,,,Books,,,Videos,,,Reading,,,Groups,,,,,,&,,,,,,2011,,,-,,,2016,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,,IncThis,is,effective,,but,I,prefer,a,well,structured,spaced,repetition,system,myselfOverview,The,Pimsleur,language,learning,system,is,an,audio,based,course,that,presents,phrases,in,the,target,language,first,,and,then,in,your,mother,tongue,for,you,to,translate,into,that,languageI,,found,,it,,quite,,hard,,to,,remember,,words,,suggested,,to,,me,,when,,I,,couldnt,,see,,how,,they,,would,,be,,spelled,,,and,,several,,times,,I,,simply,,had,,to,,pause,,the,,audio,,and,,find,,the,,word,,in,,a,,dictionary,,to,,see,,what,,it,,looks,,likeA,,language,,like,,Hungarian,,has,,a,,different,,rhythm,,in,,the,,language,,,so,,I,,used,,the,,opportunity,,to,,learn,,to,,improve,,my,,pronunciation,,and,,sentence,,rhythm,,by,,hearing,,the,,answer,,to,,how,,I,,should,,have,,said,,somethingThe,,,entire,,,contents,,,of,,,my,,,Pimsleur,,,course,,,could,,,have,,,been,,,covered,,,in,,,just,,,two,,,or,,,three,,,chapters,,,of,,,most,,,good,,,book-coursesListen,,,Totally,,,Audio!,,,No,,,books,,,,classes,,,or,,,computersEmail,Address,What,language,are,you,learning?,Select,language,Spanish,French,English,German,Chinese,(Mandarin),Japanese,Russian,Italian,Arabic,Other,Multiple,languages,LET'S,GET,SPEAKING,Click,here,to,see,the,comments!,How,I,Learned,Fluent,Italian,While,Working,60,Hours,a,Week,written,by,Benny,Lewis,,One,misunderstanding,people,have,when,they,arrive,on,my,site,is,that,they,need,to,have,precisely,my,circumstances,to,learn,a,languageSo,I,could,technically,say,that,Pimsleur,helped,me,on,my,path,to,attempt,to,be,conversational,in,HungarianThe,,contexts,,seem,,a,,little,,fake,,,but,,at,,least,,it,,provides,,them,,and,,creates,,a,,mini-story,,each,,timePrivacy,Policy,Privacy,Policy,It,is,perhaps,an,excellent,way,to,help,you,get,by,(albeit,in,very,restricted,situations),for,a,weekend,trip,,but,if,you,have,long-term,plans,with,your,target,language,you,will,absolutely,have,to,combine,it,with,another,course,to,make,any,real,progressIt,,,gave,,,them,,,something,,,,although,,,I,,,cant,,,see,,,how,,,it,,,could,,,possibly,,,get,,,you,,,up,,,to,,,intermediate,,,levelI,,,heard,,,words,,,several,,,times,,,in,,,this,,,course,,,that,,,I,,,had,,,no,,,way,,,to,,,make,,,any,,,mental,,,association,,,withThis,,,may,,,sound,,,weird,,,,but,,,I,,,actually,,,do,,,think,,,this,,,is,,,a,,,clever,,,way,,,to,,,learn,,,long,,,words,,,now,,,that,,,Ive,,,tried,,,itSo,,,taking,,the,,advantages,,from,,this,,,I,,do,,think,,I,,should,,integrate,,audio,,learning,,more,,into,,my,,approach,,,but,,using,,phrases,,that,,I,,am,,likely,,to,,needIf,,its,,a,,phrase,,,type,,it,,into,,RhinospikeIn,,,either,,,case,,,you,,,will,,,have,,,a,,,native,,,say,,,the,,,phrase,,,to,,,youThere,,is,,no,,way,,you,,can,,get,,beyond,,the,,absolute,,basics,,in,,a,,language,,following,,this,,courseThe,,,course,,,produces,,,parrots,,,rather,,,than,,,potential,,,conversationalistsFor,now,,I,wanted,to,share,my,favourite,place,on,my,travels,in,Egypt:,the,Siwa,Oasis!,It's,a,10,hour,or,so,bus,ride,from,Alexandria,(where,I,ended,the,first,leg,of,my,travels),,through,a,road,that,has,only,been,paved,in,recent,decades,,and,as,you,can,see,it's,a,huge,area,of,fertile,land,covered,by,palm,trees,,rather,than,our,stereotypical,image,of,an,oasis,being,a,single,watering,holeIn,,this,,day,,and,,age,,anyone,,can,,travel,,,so,,why,,focus,,on,,just,,one,,demographic?,,I,,feel,,like,,it,,should,,be,,called,,Pimsleur-for-married-businessmenThere,may,be,some,reading,material,for,particular,units,,but,even,those,are,to,be,read,while,listening,to,the,audio,that,gives,instructions,on,how,to,proceedIt,is,turning,the,listeners,into,walking,dictionaries,,I,couldnt,say,any,of,the,phrases,unless,I,phrased,it,in,English,firstThe,,entire,,course,,(even,,pleasant,,conversations),,used,,this,,formal,,you,,(apart,,from,,a,,quick,,mention,,in,,one,,unit),,and,,that,,would,,create,,unnecessary,,distance,,between,,me,,and,,those,,I,,meet,,in,,social,,events,,if,,I,,were,,to,,use,,itThen,,there,,is,,the,,huge,,amount,,of,,English,,in,,the,,courseThis,trick,is,something,so,many,courses,do,to,make,you,feel,like,you,are,making,a,lot,of,progress,and,this,is,why,they,are,so,highly,praised,among,progressing,learners,,even,if,they,dont,actually,bring,you,far,at,allWith,a,book,or,software,course,at,least,you,can,skip,through,the,current,lesson,after,glancing,to,see,that,the,words,covered,in,this,one,should,be,low,on,your,priorities,Looks,like,you're,not,a,U.SPlease,,try,,againSince,,,the,,,whole,,,[.],,,The,,,Siwa,,,Oasis:,,,Deep,,,inside,,,the,,,Sahara,,,desert,,,(travel,,,update),,,written,,,by,,,Benny,,,Lewis,,,(Today's,,,video,,,is,,,in,,,English,,,,but,,,has,,,a,,,brief,,,segment,,,in,,,Arabic,,,when,,,I,,,chat,,,to,,,my,,,jeep,,,driver)If,you,dont,know,any,then,use,lang-8,to,have,natives,correct,it,for,free,so,you,know,there,are,no,mistakes d6d2cc075d
TeamUploads.Com___SpyHunter.4.3.32.rarstronghold 3 vbase100.dll.rarAl Martino-Close To You mp3pkxvideo.comwatch online van helsing 2 in hindi
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pimsleur_-__All_Languages$@12/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le recrutement -> Rejoindre nos rangs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation