Index du Forum

Connexion

How Low!Ludacri

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace membres -> Events et Sorties
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gladwraull
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: How Low!Ludacri Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

How Low Ludacri > shorl.com/jidrupidriprysy

How Low Ludacri, patapon 3 psp

10cf746e54
Music video[edit]. Ciara sings part of the hook on her remix and adds her own verse. How Low Lyrics from Battle Of The Sexes. All rights reserved. Prior to the single's release, Ludacris performed the song live on October 10, 2009 at the BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta, Georgia. Featured Video more videos 12 Hit Songs You Won't Believe Were Passed Up By Other Artists Imagine how different these songs might have been! . Rick Ross & Twista - How Low Ludacris Feat. ^ Paul Grein (August 8, 2012). print correct Terms of Use . ^ "Ludacris Chart history" Billboard Digital Songs for Ludacris.

^ "iTunes Top 100 Songs (USA)". Ciara & Pitbull - How Low (Official Remix) Ludacris Feat. Retrieved 2015-03-09. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. The video begins with three girls in a bedroom for a sleepover. Songs: Phillip Phillips Is "Home"". Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (Luda) How low can you go?(x8)(Squeaky Voice) How low can you go?(x8)Hahaha Luda!(Luda) [Verse 1] She can go lower than I ever really thought she could Face down, ass up The top of yo booty jigglin' out yo'jeans Baby pull yo'pants up I like it when I see you do it Better than I ever seen it done before A lot of women drop it to the ground BUT, how low can you go Lower than yo' mamas ever seen it in her lifetime Never would of imagined it Not even in her right mind Practice in front of that mirror Now you doin' it on the dance floor Mad 'cuz I can't get with you Just show me how to dance (OOOH) I may not want to get low So I'm post it up kinda like a playa do But if you come to the crib then I might show you girls a thang or 2 Yeah I think you a superstar With a ass like that you gotta blew Before you make it big there's just one thing that I gotta know[Chorus] (Squeaky Voice) How low can you go?(x8)(Shawnna) I could go low, (go low) lower than you know, Go low,(go low) lower than you know, Go low,(go low) lower than you know, Go low,(go low) lower than you know, Go low,(go low) lower than you know,(Luda) [Verse 2] I be like knick knack paddy wack Oh where my kitty cat give a dog a bone How many licks does it take 'till I get to the center And let a reala nigga take you home I can make this show stop As soon as you hear this flow pop From A-T-L-A-N-T-A and all the way down to yo' drop Put the needle on the record And I make her get lower than a Lamborghini And if she really gettin low, Then I'mma shoot a video and put it all on T.V. The following scene shows Ludacris at the original party, rapping in front of the dancing girls outside of the house. About Genius Embed a Text Verified Artists Contributor Guidelines Education Press Advertise Privacy Policy Jobs Developers Terms of Use Contact us 2016 Genius Media Group Inc.

eurotrip 2004 1080star trek the next generation s04 1080p bluraycsi new york season 5Julie Kay Forever Fiercesouth park bigger longernew sensations swael padrino: the latin godfatherthe keeper of the lost causes nlbaby daddy 4x08vampire diaries season 1 720
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Low!Ludacri

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace membres -> Events et Sorties Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation